PHP Switch Smooth with Super Easy. Ok, so let’s start with the server. First, you’re running PHP 5.6. You should be running 7. Here’s why.
- Site speed – PHP 7 can handle uncached hits 2-3x faster than on PHP 5.5
- Resource efficiency – An upgrade to PHP 7 is estimated to bring 30-50% improvements in memory consumption
- Service more concurrent users – PHP 7 can serve up to 3x as many requests per second and handle more traffic with the same number of resources
- Return type declarations – You can now specify return type variables with PHP 7
- Error handling – Many fatal errors have been replaced with object-oriented exceptions to make it easier to find and address bugs
- Long-term support – Lower technical debt with ongoing support of bug fixes, security patches, and maintenance updates for years to come
PHP Switch Super Easy APT COM shared hosting give you support an upgrade to 7.